Tabby is an infinitely customizable cross-platform terminal app for local shells, serial, SSH and Telnet connections.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to wsltty.
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to wsltty.
Tabby Terminal Features
- Command line interfaceTabby Terminal either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- PortableTabby Terminal can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeTabby Terminal supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightTabby Terminal consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingTabby Terminal supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
Windows console emulator with tabs, which presents multiple consoles and simple GUI applications as one customizable GUI window with various features.Suggest and vote on features
MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal app that brings the advanced features of a Unix-like command-line to Windows. It takes the power of Cygwin and wraps it in a sleek, visual interface that's super easy to use, lightweight and portable.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableMobaXterm can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsMobaXterm can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Windows Explorer ExtensionMobaXterm can extend Windows Explorer in various ways, for example add context menu options, etc..
PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.Suggest and vote on features
Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards. It provides an elegant command-line experience that is consistent across all supported platforms which includes macOS, Windows and various Linux distributions like Fedora and Debian.Suggest and vote on features
Terminal emulator based on UWP and web technologies.Suggest and vote on features
Fluent Terminal Features