What is Webkey?
Webkey is a remote access and device management solution for Android, which supports real-time view and control of devices through any web browser via WiFi or mobile network.
Webkey offers the following features:
- Web Dashboard to monitor devices
- Quick open URLs in Android
- GPS-based location tracking
- Remote terminal emulator
- Listing installed packages through a Rest API
- Direct access to your device by nickname (https://webkey.cc/yournick)
- Real-time remote view
With rooted Android devices:
- Full remote control including touch and key events
- Install/Remove packages
With a signed Webkey APK:
- Pre-installed Webkey client
- Automatic Webkey app install after factory reset
- Headless version
- Configuration via intent (stop/start service, set fleet id, set server address)
- Developed byPéter Móra & Zoltán Papp
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $7 and $15.
- Alternatives19 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Webkey, and it has gotten 11 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Webkey as an alternative
One of the very few programs that works for phones.
Webkey platform details