Light Image Resizer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Caesium Image Compressor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Light Image Resizer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Light Image Resizer alternatives are XnConvert (Free Personal), RIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool (Free), Squoosh (Free, Open Source) and FastStone Photo Resizer (Free Personal).
- Caesium Image Compressor lets you compress your pictures up to 90% without visible quality loss.
- XnConvert is an easy image converter for graphic files, photos and images available on Windows, MacOSX and Linux.
- Saving images for web/email/other media with the best compression ratio and quality is a difficult task if you don’t have the right tools.
- Compress and compare images with different codecs, right in your browser.
- Convert and Rename images in batch modeSupport JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
- -Combines PNGOUT, OptiPNG, and DeflOpt to create the smallest PNGs-No image quality is lost — only file size-Converts JPG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP files to PNG
- Image Tuner is a free batch image resizing, renaming, conversion and watermarking software with a super-intuitive and straightforward interface.
- Phatch is an user friendly, cross-platform Photo Batch Processor and Exif Renamer with a nice graphical user interface.
- BenVista PhotoZoom Pro is a solution for enlarging and downsizing digital photos and graphics.
- PhotoBulk is easy-to-use bulk image editor that lets you add text/image watermark, resize, and optimize hundreds and thousands of images or photos in just one click.