The most popular alternative is GnuPG, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to VSFileEncrypt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting VSFileEncrypt alternatives are AES Crypt (Free, Open Source), Axcrypt (Freemium), Kleopatra (Free, Open Source) and File Lock PEA (Free, Open Source).
- GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories.
- AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for...
- AxCrypt is a simple file encryption software for Windows. It integrates seamlessly with your workflow to encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with files.Main features
- It supports managing X.509 and OpenPGP certificates in the GpgSM keybox and retrieving certificates from LDAP servers.
- Platform-independent password-based authenticated encryption of files & folders.
- OneTime is an open source encryption program that uses the one-time pad algorithm to allow two parties to communicate privately.
- DCrypt is an encryption and decryption tool that combines in a smart way multiple algorithms.
- Drag'n'Crypt ULTRA is a small, coding program assistance whose you confidential data which can be served very simply against the access of unauthorized ones protect can.
- S.S.E. File Encryptor is a cross-platform encrypter/decrypter of files and folders.