The most popular alternative is Vimium, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Vimac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Vimac alternatives are cVim (Free, Open Source), Vim Vixen (Free, Open Source), Surfingkeys (Free, Open Source) and hunt-n-peck (Free, Open Source).
- The Hacker's Browser. Vimium provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of Vim.
- Vim bindings for Google Chrome.Why is this different than Vimium, ViChrome, or Vrome?
- Vim Vixen is a Firefox add-on which allows you to navigate with the keyboard on the browser.
- Rich shortcuts to click links/switch tabs/scroll pages or capture full page, use Chrome like vim for productivity.
- Simple vimium/vimperator style navigation for Windows applications based on the UI Automation framework.
- Vim is the Vim Inspired Electron Browser: Vim bindings for the web by design.
- Vimperator is a Firefox browser extension with strong inspiration from the Vim text editor, with a mind towards faster and more efficient browsing.
- Shortcat is a keyboard tool for Mac OS X that lets you "click" buttons and control your apps with a few keystrokes. Think of it as Spotlight for the user interface.
- Replace Firefox's default control mechanism with one modelled on the one true editor, Vim.
Implementing Vimperator/Pentadactyl as a WebExtension.
- Blast Search (Beta) is a search utility that helps you improve your productivity on your computer by reducing the time you interact with it. Use your computer without a mouse by finding and simulating clicks on objects that appear on your screen.