Ultimate Dashboard Tools for Excel Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GanttProject, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to Ultimate Dashboard Tools for Excel so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ultimate Dashboard Tools for Excel alternatives are Gantter (Paid), OrgBusiness Gantt Chart (Paid), Dashboard Tools for Excel - Free Gauge Chart Add-in (Free) and Kutools for Excel (Paid).
- GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Community-Powered | Cloud-Based | Project Management & Scheduling
Construct a building. Create a website. Plan a wedding. From the most traditional to the most unique scheduling needs. Gantter and the power of its community helps you do it better.
- The Gantt Chart is a modern and extremely easy-in-use project plan system.
- Gauge Chart Tool for Excel is an absolutely free add-in for Microsoft Excel. Using our tool you can create stunning gauge charts ASAP.
- Quality of life add-on bundle for all versions of Microsoft Office Excel from 2007 on.
- think-cell chart helps create bar charts, waterfall charts, Marimekko charts and Gantt charts, on Microsoft PowerPoint presentation slides from Microsoft Excel data sheets.
- Quick Dashboard Charts for Excel is an add-in that provides Dashboards and custom charts types. This gallery contains different chart types.You can create custom Dashboard,graphs or charts in Excel.
- Easy to use Excel Template including KPI Dashboard, trend charts, previous year and target comparisons, monthly and cumulative analysis with great design.
- Ready to use Small Business Excel Templates for Business People. Sales reports, KPI dashboard, Feasibility Study Dashboard, Inventory Trackers, Price Comparison Dashboard, etc. Compatible with Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.