uBlock Origin Alternatives for iPad
uBlock Origin is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Adblock Plus, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to uBlock Origin and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to uBlock Origin are AdGuard (Freemium, Open Source), Ghostery (Freemium), Blokada (Free, Open Source) and NextDNS (Freemium).
- Popular ad blocking web browser extension that includes an "Acceptable Ads" list enabled by default.
- AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!.
- Ghostery sees the invisible web - tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons.
- The best ad blocker for Android that works for all apps and does not require root. Free and open source.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices. Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic. Protect your privacy and bypass censorship. Shield your kids from adult content.
- A Cleaner WebWipr blocks all ads and trackers in Safari and apps that use Safari to display web pages, so you can focus on the content that matters to you.
- Better is a content blocker that protects you from tracking and other malicious web content.
- 1Blocker improves your browsing experience by blocking unwanted content in Safari.
- BlockBear is a really simple, often adorable app that blocks ads and protects your privacy from within Safari. FEATURES
- Adblock Extension with optimized ruleset to accelerate pages more but consume less system resources than other ad blockers do.