What is tunXten?
tunXten is a lightweight but powerful OpenVPN GUI client for the Windows platform. It takes OpenVPN usability to the next level by providing intuitive, easy to use way to handle an unlimited number of OpenVPN configurations.
Main tunXten features:
- It does not require Java or .NET and therefore is quite small and fast.
- Every bit of information regarding any particular connection is readily available within one click of a mouse.
- Saves and reuses your remote access credentials using strong AES encryption algorithm.
- Does not require you to have administrative privileges on your Windows workstation to establish and use OpenVPN connections.
- Provides a user-friendly interface for managing TAP-adapters.
- Keeps a comprehensive log of every OpenVPN-related action for easy troubleshooting.
- Allows to define a set of quickly accessible most frequently used application shortcuts like Putty SSH or Remote Desktop for any OpenVPN configuration.
If you're using OpenVPN to secure your access to external resources then tunXten is definitely the way to go.
Security & Privacy
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesSecurity & Privacy • Network & Admin
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about tunXten, and it has gotten 3 likes
- Developed by TungstenMine
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- 10 alternatives listed