Treat Tracker reward yourself Alternatives
Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.
- - Habitica is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Treat Tracker reward yourself.
- - Habitica is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Treat Tracker reward yourself.
Stay on track of your goals right in the browser, the place you have open most of the day. Forget missed reminders on your smartphone or your paper planner. Motivate reminds you at the most crucial place. Your browser!
- - Motivate - Reach Your Goals is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Treat Tracker reward yourself.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo156 HabitFlow - Cycle Based Habit Tracker alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
- Habit Tracker
- Android Tablet
HabitFlow is a free, simple, unique, and powerful habit tracker. The app uses 15 day cycles, rewards, and in-built journaling to provide an optimal environment to achieve your goals.
HabitFlow - Cycle Based Habit Tracker Features
Hapit is a minimalist habit tracker without account registration and annoying self-help notifications. We believe in keeping it simple with no unnecessary features or distractions. Just clear feedback of your progress towards a better life.
- 33 Chiku — Journal / Diary & Mood Tracker alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
Chiku is your personal diary app to help you keep track of your day-to-day activities and inspire you along the way to keep making your life better.
Chiku — Journal / Diary & Mood Tracker Features
Tangerine is a simple habit and mood tracker that helps you organize your routine, achieve your personal goals and reflect on your life. Check your current streak, goals, notes and completion history/rate for every habit you track.
JOI allows you to indicate what mood you are in today, and, according to the state you noted, asks leading questions, like “What do you think about the situation?” etc.
JOI Mood Tracker Features