Tor Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Tor for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tor Browser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Tor are I2P (Free, Open Source), Hotspot Shield (Freemium), ZeroNet (Free, Open Source) and Freenet (Free, Open Source).
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- The I2P network provides strong privacy protections for communication over the Internet. Many activities that would risk your privacy on the public Internet can be conducted anonymously inside I2P.
- Hotspot Shield is a software application developed by AnchorFree, Inc. that allows the user to connect to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Real-time updated, Peer-to-Peer sites using the BitTorrent network and soon the Distributed Hash Table.
- Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and publish "freesites".
- Windscribe is a desktop application and browser extension that work together to block ads and trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
- NordVPN - the word's most advanced VPN service provider.
- CyberGhost is a fast, simple and efficient way to protect your online privacy, surf anonymously and access blocked or censored content.
- A secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.- Super FastBleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
- VPN Service encrypts your connection and provides you with an anonymous IP to protect your privacy.