What is Tofu Authenticator?
Tofu generates one-time passwords to help you protect your online accounts. These passwords are used together with your normal password when you sign into services like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and GitHub.
Tofu works with all services that provide two-factor authentication using the HOTP and TOTP algorithms. It does not require a network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
Tofu is open source and free software licensed under the ISC license. The source code is available for review and modification on GitHub.
- Scanning: Scan the QR code your issuer provides to automatically add your account.
- Search: Search your accounts by name to quickly find the one you're looking for.
- Compatibility: Support for both counter-based and time-based one-time passwords with 6 or 8 digits using the SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512 algorithms.
- Offline: Requires no network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- Security: All your account details are safely stored in the iOS keychain.
Tofu Authenticator Screenshots
Tofu Authenticator Features
Tofu Authenticator information
- 4.66 avg rating
- 385 Stars
- 60 Forks
- 42 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Said about Tofu Authenticator as an alternative
Clean, GNU and super easy to use.