The most popular alternative is Google Calendar, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Tockify so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Tockify alternatives are Simple Calendar (Free, Open Source), MineTime (Paid), newDay (Free) and DigiCal (Free).
- Multi-platform calendar tool that lets you fill in events with images and map coordinates.
- A simple calendar with optional CalDAV synchronization. You can easily create recurring events and setup reminders, it can also display week numbers.
- MineTime is a free, modern and multi-platform calendar application. It connects to several calendar providers (including Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com) and provide advanced scheduling features powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- newDay is an experimental timekeeping and calendar system that helps users to set intentions for each of the ten newHours that comprise a newDay.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNEDDigiCal’s diary planner and organizer provides a clear and beautiful overview for your events and appointments.
- SSuite My Calendar Diary Portable is a software utility whose purpose is to provide individuals with a simple means of keeping better track of their schedule.
- An online calendar application that includes a shared calendar, website plugins, room & facility scheduling, and mobile app.
- Greg is a privacy-friendly, simple and powerful calendar app made by perfectionists for perfectionists.
- Beautiful calendars that can be shared online and embedded on websites - perfect for promoting events.
- wtplan is a calendar program with a terminal interface, a web interface and git integration.