To Do Something
To Do Something: Lists & Tasks
- Free • Proprietary
- Todo List Manager
- Calendar App
What is To Do Something?
To Do Something is different, both in its design and approach to task, list & time management.
Made to look and feel like a traditional paper planner, it provides calendars to give you overview of your booked and available time as well as different sections to better manage your tasks, lists, activities and information.
It keeps everything in one place, making it easier to get things done.
Packed with features and functionality to make it useful and versatile. Use it according to your needs, whether for a simple shopping checklist or to better manage your time & life.
With its simple yet beautiful layout and using mainly icons and colors, you’ll find it quick, easy and enjoyable to use.
• Free to download and try for 14 days • No ads. No Subscriptions. One off payment of $2.75 after trial • Private Data: Being a native app, only you can access the data • Icons & Color: Makes it easy and intuitive to use in any language • Active Icons: Press to launch Phone, Email or Maps • Reminders: Add reminders so no tasks or appointments are forgotten • Sub Items: Create folders or sub items for more versatility • Details: Add notes, attachments and other information to items • Share: Share or import lists with others
To help you get organized it provides 7 sections;
• Daily - Weekly - Monthly - Agenda • View: Appointments - Booked Tasks - Schedules - All Day Events • Easily reschedule events • Add notes, reminders and notifications
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly to do lists • Set Due Dates & Notifications for your tasks • Timer & Motivators to get tasks done • Add notes, details and reminders to tasks
• Weekly - Monthly - Agenda Views • Frequency: Days - Weeks - Months - Specific Date • Set different colors and icons • Sum: Record amount of times completed
• Titles & Agenda View • Set Start and End Dates for tasks • Percentage indicator for completed tasks • Send tasks to Monthly Tasks list
• Reusable lists like grocery lists • Add decimal or negative numbers • Add notes and details to your lists • Add quantities to you lists
• Import contact lists • Group contacts under headings • Flag contacts for quick access • Add contact details to tasks or calendar events
• Theme : Set times for light and dark theme • Time format: 12 or 24hr • Notifications: Select tone • Tags: Add Private, Business or Contact tags to tasks • Motivators: Add text or picture motivators in tasks
To see examples of how it can be used for different situations or occupations, visit ;
It's free to try. For less than what you'd spend on a coffee and with features that others charge monthly fees for, it's an easier way to organize your life
To Do Something Screenshots
To Do Something Features
To Do Something information
- Todo List Manager
- Task List
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on To Do Something
- pankajwsingh added To Do Somethingpa
- Maoholguin edited To Do Something
- pankajwsingh added To Do Something as alternative(s) to Todoist
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review