The Dude Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Zabbix, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to The Dude so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting The Dude alternatives are Nagios (Freemium, Open Source), Datadog (Paid), Spiceworks Help Desk (Free) and PRTG Network Monitor (Freemium).
- Monitor servers, network devices and websites via one modern SaaS solution. Instant push alerts, pre-configured for a fast & easy setup, highly affordable pricing, MSP functionality. Monitors cpu, disks, memory, processes and availability.
- OpenNMS is an enterprise grade network monitoring and network management platform developed under the free software or open source model.
- cStatus - a free reliable tool to scan and monitor the network.cStatus is a software that has two main functions: to monitor and to scan a network.Features:
- Network Monitor is a commercial-grade network forensics and traffic analytics solution that provides deep network visibility, powering threat detection and efficient incident response.
- The automated IT performance monitoring platform that enables companies to easily and cost-effectively monitor their entire IT infrastructure stack.
- Firemon lets you gain control of your Google Firebase usage costs. Get your monthly costs in an easy to use dashboard with custom created threshold alerts via the channel that is most convenient to you.
- Monitor CPU, RAM... or output of any command and make API call on event, default is email messages.
- HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software
suitable for small and enterprise-level networks.
- CloudView is a standards-based network management and monitoring system (NMS). It can auto-discover, monitor and perform many functions with any vendor SNMP or TCP/IP devices.
- Cloud based network monitoring software that allows you to monitor servers, virtual machines, cloud and websites.