The Diary™ Alternatives
Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to The Diary™.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to The Diary™.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- - WebMD is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to The Diary™.
GooPatient is a free and simple software for personal health records. It includes Electronic Medical card with general health data and Health Journal to track your conditions and treatments day by day. The health journal utilizes hashtags (like in Twitter) to make health records...
- - GooPatient is the most popular Windows alternative to The Diary™.
A digital book for one's medical records, intended to create ease and continuity between medical appointments in sharing medical history and getting results from hospitals.
- - Mage.Health is the most popular SaaS alternative to The Diary™.
A NoMoreClipboard personal health record is an easy-to-use, portable, collaborative tool that supports secure, two-way communication. More than a messaging service, your PHR allows you to compile and manage all types of healthcare documents, from any provider you see:
DentalChek (dentalchek.com) is a free web application that allows users to check dental problems quickly. It is the first-ever symptom checker that asks specific questions to provide the most likely condition.
- - DentalChek is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to The Diary™.
Florence is a personal health assistant available as a chat bot through Skype and Facebook Messenger . Florence helps you track your health so you can reach your goals, gives you medication reminders and...