Self-Hosted TeamPass Alternatives
TeamPass is not available as a self-hosted solution but there are plenty of alternatives for power users and business that want to host a solution on-premise. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to TeamPass and 17 are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to TeamPass are LessPass (Free, Open Source), Passbolt (Freemium, Open Source), QtPass (Free, Open Source) and #sysPass (Free, Open Source).
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- LessPass is an open source password manager. Instead of syncing a database of passwords, it generates them locally every time you put in a domain name, login and master password. There is no central database for hackers to break into.
- Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows to securely share and store credentials.
- QtPass is a GUI version of pass, the standard UNIX password manager for Windows, Mac, Linux and BSD. Using optional smartcard or YubiKey protection.
- Multiuser password management system written in PHP for business or personal use.
- Padlock helps you to manage your passwords with a minimalist interface that makes it super-easy to access, add and edit passwords.
- Passit is an open-source, cloud-based password manager. Passit uses the modern and battle-tested libsodium cryptography package to encrypt data in such a way that even we can't access.
- Secure password manager that is open source with auto form fill, random password generator and many more features.
- A password manager for companies and IT professionals. Increases company IT-security, reduces costs and hidden risks of password management.
- SimpleVault is a web-based tool that allows you to manage passwords or other secret information in a safe way.