AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Windows alternative to Taskt.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Taskt.
Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
Advanced automation app for Android that lets you trigger actions like alarms and app launches based on configurable events like phone calls or time of day. Tasker also lets you create apps using these automation features.
- - Tasker is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Taskt.
- - Tasker is the most popular commercial alternative to Taskt.
All in one Windows automation software. Fully configurable text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete and mouse gestures. User-defined commands to run files, open webpages, send macros or automate anything. Incredibly powerful but yet simple to use.
Tired of manually executing a Shortcut every morning when starting to work? Just add the Shortcut to Shortery and let it run automatically.
Shortery offers seven different triggers to run a Shortcut:
- - Shortery is the most popular Mac alternative to Taskt.