The most popular alternative is Redmine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to tasksIT so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting tasksIT alternatives are JIRA (Paid), GoodDay (Freemium), A1 Project Manager (Free) and ZenTao (Freemium, Open Source).
- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Trusted by 11,000+ businesses, JIRA is the leading bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
- GoodDay is a project, product and work management platform that gives teams the best tools for planning, day-to-day work, and continuous improvement of all processes based on transparency, accountability, agility, and recognition.
- A1 Project Manager is a free task and project management software that automatically keeps your team organized and monitors progress of all of your projects. Let A1 Project Manager organize what you do, so you can focus on why you do it.
- ZenTao is an open source project management tool, supporting Scrum. It integrates product management, project management, bug management and QA management, etc., covering all lifecycle of software development.
- Ora is an all-in-one realtime workspace for teams. It has everything your team might need to be productive.
- Assign It To Me is project software built for billing organizations. Assign It To Me has the tools to make sure that your projects are making forward progress without losing money.
- A simplified Jira clone built with React/Babel (Client), and Node/TypeScript (API).
- Agile project management software for software development teams. Plan backlogs, manage issues and features, solicit incidents, and analyze and improve your process.
- Codegiant includes pretty yet powerful tools for agile project management. It is meant to be a single platform for project management.