The most popular alternative is Google Maps, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Tagzania so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Tagzania alternatives are OpenStreetMap (Free, Open Source), Google Earth (Free Personal), HERE WeGo (Free) and Leaflet (Free, Open Source).
- Mapping software and API service with satellite imagery, real-time traffic, panoramic street views and much more.
- OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world.
- Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean.
- Explore the world in glorious 3D with HERE Maps. Discover new places, collect your favourite places, plan the perfect journey, and sync it all with your mobile phones.
- A Google Maps service that contains millions of panoramic photos from both Google and contributors.
- 2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more!
- Maps gives you turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3D views, and Flyover. All in a vector-based interface that scales and zooms with ease.
- Yandex.Maps gives you access to maps of over 1800 cities and towns right in your pocket. Find addresses and companies.
- Modest Maps is a small, extensible, and free library for designers and developers who want to use interactive maps in their own projects.