Tab Space is a Safari extension app which is born for improving web browsing productivity.
### If you run into problems after upgrading Tab Space, please restart Safari or macOS.
### Note: this app only works with Safari 12.1 or later version.
Now you can export your saved sessions as text, markdown or HTML!
It mainly includes the following functions:
1. Save your browsing tabs at 1 click (just like OneTab in Chrome), and restore these tabs whenever you want. More Info »
2. Tag system. You can mark your saved sessions with custom tags and use this app as a web browsing workflow launcher. For example, under my tag "Reading", I can launch my "News" workflow by opening all my favorite news websites at 1 click.
3. Shortcuts for Safari which offer the long missing function:
- Ctrl + L -- Close left tabs
- Ctrl + R -- Close right tabs
- Ctrl + Q -- Close all other tabs
- Ctrl + D -- Duplicate current tab
- Ctrl + C -- Open in Chrome
- Ctrl + F -- Open in Firefox
- Ctrl + T -- Open Tab Space
- Ctrl + B -- Save selected text to Bear, finally you have a Web Clipper for Safari
In addition, if you want to add Tab Space as a bookmark or to set it as homepage, the url you should use is "http://tabspacestatic.joyuer.cn/redirect.html" .