Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Proton Mail is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to systemli.org.
- - Proton Mail is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to systemli.org.
Proton Mail Features
- End-to-End EncryptionProton Mail has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Privacy focusedProton Mail is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeProton Mail doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Two-factor AuthenticationProton Mail supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- No TrackingProton Mail will not track you or use your personal data.
- Dark ModeProton Mail supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- PGP EncryptionProton Mail supports PGP, an encryption system used for sending encrypted emails and files.
- Self Destructing MessagesProton Mail supports the use of private messages that will be auto deleted according to a specified time or action.
- Support for AliasesProton Mail supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to you with robust security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and search that works across all your mail.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Gmail is the most popular Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to systemli.org.
- Multiple Account supportGmail support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Email OrganizerGmail allows you to take control of your inbox by filtering and control tools.
- Works OfflineGmail can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Mail FilteringGmail classifies email messages according to specified criteria, allowing you to automatically recognize fraudulent or spam messages.
- Unified inboxView e-mails (or similar) from all accounts in one unified view with Gmail.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within Gmail using IFTTT.
Vivaldi Mail is a free email service with no ads and no strings attached developed by Vivaldi Technologies. It also offers contacts and calendar features, search capabilities, folders management, WEB/POP/IMAP access, 5GB of storage capacity, 20 MB of maximum attachment size...Suggest and vote on features
Vivaldi Webmail Features
- Ad-freeVivaldi Webmail doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PGP EncryptionVivaldi Webmail supports PGP, an encryption system used for sending encrypted emails and files.
- Mail FilteringVivaldi Webmail classifies email messages according to specified criteria, allowing you to automatically recognize fraudulent or spam messages.
Hey is a new hosted email service launched by the makers of Basecamp , which aims to organize your email inbox. Since they don’t sell ads, or invade your privacy, they charge $99/year for HEY
Suggest and vote on features
- - HEY Email is the most popular commercial alternative to systemli.org.
HEY Email Features
- Privacy focusedHEY Email is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeHEY Email doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeHEY Email supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Email OrganizerHEY Email allows you to take control of your inbox by filtering and control tools.
- Support for AliasesHEY Email supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
Disposable email address application.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for AliasesInstAddr supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
Kolab Now provides a suite of intuitive apps in a user friendly environment to make your day to day online comms easier, smarter and most importantly; secure.Suggest and vote on features
Kolab Now Features
- Support for AliasesKolab Now supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Kolab Now simultaneously.
- Privacy focusedKolab Now is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- End-to-End EncryptionKolab Now has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
A/I provides tools for anonymous communication and sharing. We recommend to use our services along with some specific personal privacy protection toolSuggest and vote on features
Autistici / Inventati Features
Swisscows.email is another product of Swisscows AG. This product offers you secure email traffic. With Swisscows.email you can send your emails encrypted so that absolutely no one can read them. The service is comparable to a letter that is protected from prying eyes in an...Suggest and vote on features
Return the privacy to day-to-day email communication and make it as popular as possible. Make it de-facto standard. Private conversations are not for everybody and encryption makes the body of your private email unreadable on its transit for any third party.Suggest and vote on features
The ultimate email service for personal, professional and business use.
Unique Email Addresses MeMail gives you the ability to get the email address that best represents you! 1000s of email addresses for fun, personal or business use.
Ad-Free & Secure Work Space The MeMail.Suggest and vote on features
Tildamail is a free, decentralized, and secure email system, developed by Stanford graduates. We are an end-to-end encrypted email system that protects your privacy. Tilda is a standard for DApps backed by self-sovereign data. User data never touches our servers.Suggest and vote on features
The Gmail you love, now lighter and just as fast. Enjoy a smart inbox that keeps your messages safe and you organized. Receive notifications when mail arrives, then read and respond both online & offline. Plus, find messages quickly with powerful search and lots more.Suggest and vote on features
Gmail Go Features