Around 60 MB of RSS for 3.36.
"Resources" tab can work with simple apps and 40% CPU without significant
"Processes" tab can update at 1 Hz.
"Resources" tab can update at 4 Hz.
"File systems" tab can update at 1 Hz.
* be transparent and work as overlay
* monitor RSS over time for each process
* monitor GPU load and memory usage per process (install nvidia-smi for this or alternative)
* monitor GPU in detail like load, memory, current clocks, PCIe status (install nvidia-smi for this or alternative)
As user it can:
* list opened files system wide (with hamburger menu)
* list opened files per process (with context menu)
* display memory maps for each process
* STOP/CONTINUE/KILL processes with shortcuts
As super user it can:
* can change nice value for each process
Questionable default settings:
* smoothing on
* no process hierarchy
* no RSS column
* no status column
* no F5 hotkey for refresh
* quite bulky for OSD/overlay (560 × 341 pixels)