SyncJEdit AlternativesIDEs and other similar apps like SyncJEdit
Eclipse is an extensible development platform with runtimes and application frameworks for building, deploying and managing software across the entire software lifecycle. Many people know Eclipse as a Java IDE, but it is much more than that- Eclipse actually consists of over 60...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Eclipse is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SyncJEdit.
- - Eclipse is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SyncJEdit.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsEclipse can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- AutocompletionEclipse can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Syntax HighlightingEclipse supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- PortableEclipse can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Eclipse without registration.
- Works OfflineEclipse can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Spell CheckingEclipse can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Code FormattingEclipse supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- Batch EditingEclipse allows you to select multiple items (tasks, files, images etc) and edit their properties all at once.
Apache NetBeans Features
- Code FormattingApache NetBeans supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- Git SupportApache NetBeans supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsApache NetBeans can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Syntax HighlightingApache NetBeans supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
IntelliJ IDEA is the leading integrated development environment that makes Java and Kotlin development a more productive and enjoyable experience. It helps you produce high-quality code more efficiently, provides everything you need out of the box, and takes care of routine...Suggest and vote on features
IntelliJ IDEA Features
- AutocompletionIntelliJ IDEA can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeIntelliJ IDEA supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Full-Text SearchIntelliJ IDEA lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Syntax HighlightingIntelliJ IDEA supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Spell CheckingIntelliJ IDEA can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of IntelliJ IDEA.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsIntelliJ IDEA can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in IntelliJ IDEA without registration.
- WYSIWYG SupportIntelliJ IDEA integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Code::Blocks is a free C++ IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.Suggest and vote on features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Code::Blocks without registration.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsCode::Blocks can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- PortableCode::Blocks can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for scriptingCode::Blocks supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
There are a lot of cases where you want to quickly test some Java code but don't have your computer open besides you. You open your browser and search for some website for this purpose. But you're neither guaranteed to have internet all the time (do you?
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cosmic IDE is the most popular Android alternative to SyncJEdit.
Cosmic IDE Features
BlueJ is an Integrated Development Environment for Java, developed mainly for educational purposes, but also suitable for small-scale software development. It was developed to support the learning and teaching of object-oriented programming, and its design differs from other...Suggest and vote on features
An extensible, cross platform IDE written in C# for Embedded C/C++, .NET Core, Avalonia and Typescript.
Dcoder is a mobile coding IDE ( Compiler for mobile ), where one can code and learn algorithms. Tailored to enhance your coding skills, via the use of code compilation and algorithm solving. Now learn to code anytime anywhere.Suggest and vote on features
JCreator is a powerful lightweight IDE for Java. The perfect tool for programmers of every level, from learning programmer to Java-specialist.Suggest and vote on features
jGRASP is a lightweight development environment created specifically to provide automatic generation of software visualizations to improve the comprehensibility of software. It produces static visualizations of source code structure and visualizations of data structures at...Suggest and vote on features
- PortablejGRASP can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.