Strict Workflow Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Forest, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Strict Workflow so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Strict Workflow alternatives are StayFocusd (Free), Stay Focused : App Block & Website Block (Free), iChooseTo (Free) and SiteCop (Free).
- Disconnect from your phone for a few minutes while you plant and watch your virtual tree grow.
- StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites.
- Stay focused helps you focus by restricting the daily usage of selected apps to the selected time. Spending too much of time Social Networking or Messaging Apps? Focus it and it will help you reduce the usage.
- Asks you before you open an semiproductive app (e.g. Youtube, Chrome or whatever you choose) if you really want to open it or not. It does this by showing a block-screen for a choosen amount of time, "forcing" you to think twice.
- SiteCop is a website timer and blocker that protects you from time-wasting websites and includes a Pomodoro option.
- Block distracting apps and improve your daily performance anytime, anywhere!.
- There’s no shortage of productivity tools, but most solve a piece of the problem – blocking websites, or playing concentration music – rather than solving the entire problem.