What is Storro?
Storro is a peer-to-peer, private blockchain application to store, share and sync your business files. It offers unprecedented security and privacy by automatically encrypting your data (client side), cutting it into small pieces and storing those spread out over the devices of team members you pick. This way third parties –e.g. service providers, government agencies and other unauthorized actors - can only obtain data that's neither complete nor readable.
Setting up secure collaboration spaces takes just a few clicks and it offers you things such as generating file download links for contacts without Storro, transparent blockchain based audit trails and infinite revision control of any file or folder.
Try it 30 days for free, no payment details required and no strings attached.
Storro is a young team of security specialist with a passion for ground breaking tech. We see technology as a means to increase trust, freedom and productivity. That's why we develop secure by design software that's easy to use.
Storro Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- DecentralizedStorro is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Privacy focusedStorro is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Storro simultaneously.
- Shared FoldersStorro supports shared folders that can be used to store, search, and access files with multiple people.
- Developed byStorro
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $3 and $13.
- Alternatives227 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Storro, and it has gotten 2 likes