Startup Disk Creator Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Rufus, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Startup Disk Creator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Startup Disk Creator alternatives are UNetbootin (Free, Open Source), YUMI (Free, Open Source), Ventoy (Free, Open Source) and Universal USB Installer (Free, Open Source).
- Easily format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
- Cross-platform tool to create bootable USB drive or create Live USB drives with built-in downloader for Linux ISO images and rescue disks.
- YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to our MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
- Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO files.
- Universal USB Installer is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive.
- DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone.
- WinUSB - simple, portable and lightweight tool, lets you create multiple Windows bootable USB flash drive using ISOs or DVDs. Formatting drive is not required when free space is enough. Boot with NTFS flash drive in UEFI system supported for most PC.
- WizISO is the only reliable burning image tool with no demerits at all. Supports Windows and Mac OS. There 2 ways you can create a bootable disk from an ISO file: USB and DVD/CD and provides 4 types of file format: FAT, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS, etc.
- Automatically make a live bootable usb with ease with AutoBootDisk, a open-source programFeaturesAutomatic Updates