SOLIDWORKS Alternatives for iPad
SOLIDWORKS is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Onshape. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Shapr3D or AutoCAD 360. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SOLIDWORKS and eight of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to SOLIDWORKS are Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid), Solid Edge (Paid), 123D (Free Personal) and Autodesk 123D Design (Free Personal).
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- Solid Edge is an industry-leading mechanical design system with exceptional tools for creating and managing 3D digital prototypes.
- AutoCAD 360 (formerly AutoCAD WS) lets you view, edit, and share DWG drawings through a web browser or mobile device. Now you have the freedom to work anywhere and with anyone.
- Autodesk 123D is a suite of hobbyist CAD and modelling tools created by Autodesk.
- 123D Design is a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- AutoQ3D CAD is a full 2D and 3D CAD application that allows you to create, edit and share your drawings and designs.