shotgun (screenshot utility) Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Snagit. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Nimbus Screenshot or maim. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to shotgun (screenshot utility) so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting shotgun (screenshot utility) alternatives are Gnome Screenshot (Free, Open Source) and Hyperdesktop (Free, Open Source).
- The ultimate screen capture tool. With Snagit’s capture, edit, organize and share technology… it’s easy to create engaging visuals that grab attention and keep it.
- Capture or record any part of your screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL.
- maim (Make IMage) is a spiritual successor to scrot — a simplistic CLI-friendly screenshot tool.
- GNOME Screenshot is a utility used in the GNOME desktop environment for taking screenshots.
- Other than being an uploading tool for Imgur, it also allows you to take screenshots and perform simple editing functions on them.