shipit AlternativesCustomer Feedback Managers and other similar apps like shipit
Nolt is a beautiful, collaborative place for all your user requests – no more outdated spreadsheets or chaotic Trello boards. Give your customers a voice and gain priceless insights. Everything for just $29 board/month.
- - Nolt is the most popular Web-based alternative to shipit.
- - Nolt is the most popular commercial alternative to shipit.
Productboard is a customer-driven product management system that empowers teams to get the right products to market, faster. It's a complete solution for understanding user needs, prioritizing what to build next, and aligning everyone on the roadmap.
Are you done with boring surveys that eat up all of your time, and then no one acts on the results? Heartcount is allowing you to give immediate feedback to your manager, team lead or anyone else, by answering three simple questions each Friday.
- - Heartcount is the most popular SaaS alternative to shipit.
- - Heartcount is the most popular free alternative to shipit.
Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance.
- - Roadmap Planner is the most popular Mac alternative to shipit.
Roadmap Planner Features
OneDesk is a combination of HelpDesk and Project Management in one application. With OneDesk, you can support your customers and manage projects without the need to purchase, learn, integrate and switch between multiple applications.
- - OneDesk is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to shipit.
WeSupply Labs helps merchants provide the best post-purchase customer experience when selling online with their integrated services designed to assure a smooth post-purchase experience for end-users.
- - WeSupply Labs is the most popular Open Source alternative to shipit.
Capture Ideas: Your ideas are important. Don't ever lose one again. You and your whole team have ideas about how to improve your product. Capture these ideas so nothing slips through the cracks!
Userwish is a SaaS web app that helps business owners build customer driven product roadmaps. It does this through Feedback/Suggestion boards called 'Wishboards'.