The most popular alternative is Pocket, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to shaark so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting shaark alternatives are Diigo (Freemium), wallabag (Paid, Open Source), Pinboard (Paid) and ArchiveBox (Free, Open Source).
- Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest.
- Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
- wallabag is an opensource self hostable application for saving web pages.## Comfortable reading
- Pinboard is a personal archive for things you find online and don't want to forget.
- Because modern websites are complicated and often rely on dynamic content, ArchiveBox archives the sites in several different formats beyond what public archiving services like...
- Shaarli is a minimalist link sharing software you can install on your own website.
- Use Readit to save and manage your articles at a click of a button. Keep growing with your own library from everywhere.FEATURES:- Save Articles from iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Secure, searchable, sharable bookmarks for personal or team use synced for everyone to use!.
- WebBites is the best tool to keep all your favourite websites, tools and articles in one place. With a strong focus on accessibility and aesthetics.