SFTP Drive Alternatives
SFTP Drive is described as 'An easy-to-use utility that mounts remote file systems as Windows drives via SFTP. Once connected, you can browse and work with files as if they were stored on your local machine' and is an app in the File Sharing category. There are more than 10 alternatives to SFTP Drive for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is Rclone, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like SFTP Drive are RaiDrive (Freemium), Mountain Duck (Paid), ExpanDrive (Paid) and sshfs (Free, Open Source).
- Air Live Drive mounts cloud drives as local disks in your computer and open remote files with any application without having to sync or use local disk space. Air Live Drive supports Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, Box, Mega, WebDAV, SFTP. View 7 alternatives to Air Live Drive
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Put the cloud on your desktop; access Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more. WebDrive lets you edit files on corporate SFTP and SharePoint Servers as easily as editing any file on your computer. View 48 alternatives to WebDrive
- Paid • Proprietary
WebDrive vs SFTP DriveIt has more features than SFTP Net Drive and handles SFTP drives in a better way. It is also less than half the price.
- win-sshfs is a SSH(SFTP) filesystem made using Dokan and SSH.NET library that allows you to mount remote computers via SFTP protocol like windows network drives. View 11 alternatives to win-sshfs
The project is currently on hiatus and probably will not have new releases till the end of the year.
- Free • Open Source
- With DirectNet Drive you can use the remote storage as a local drive: drag-n-drop the files in Windows Explorer, watch videos and play music in your favorite media player just... View 10 alternatives to DirectNet Drive
Admin on support forum was last seen in 2011.
Copyright on the website is 2014.
No mention of anything past windows 7 in the supported OSes.
- Free Personal • Proprietary