Transfer files with FTP, FTPS, FTPIS, FTPES and SFTP (Including SSH Terminal).
sFTP Client uses the most modern libraries and uses the latest technologies (after-all who would ever like an out-dated / old fashioned app), that's why we use the latest frameworks and latest modern designs.
sFTP Client is all about simplicity, it offers tons of features, and has such support as for standard FTP connections, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) for secure connections, and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). Some of the functionality includes a FTP Account Manager to store away and organize your most used and favourite FTP connections allowing you to access them with a single click, File/Folder Queue to see your currently uploading/downloading items, Drag and Drop functionality for easy use, and much more... ... More Info »
- FTP, FTPS (SSL / TLS), SFTP, WebDav & Cloud Services
- Debug Connection Data (See whats happening behind the scenes, useful if you're having connection issues)
Encrypted Note (Make notes about your connection like noting down important paths, commands to run, or processes you do on a regular or not so regular basis)
- Compare Directories (Visual view of what to download / upload between your local / remote sides)
- Preserve Connection Logs (useful for companies that want to keep track on what employees have done on the connection or if you want to be sure what you done a few days / months ago was correct).
- Auto Updating Local Directory List (whenever you add or remove files outside of the app, the local listing will automatically update)
- Directory Status Bar (count files, folders and size - includes quick action buttons)
- Multiple & Large File Transfers (with speed and remaining time)
- Key File Login for SFTP / SSH Connections (using RSA / DSA key files)
- Search Remote Directories - Made simple to get to those files in large directories