AutoCAD is a leading CAD (computer-aided design) software used professionally throughout architectural, electrical, mechanical and other engineering and design industries. It was once available under a perpetual license but is now accessed solely through a subscription.
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to SetCAD.
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular commercial alternative to SetCAD.
Autodesk AutoCAD Features
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in 2D. With QCAD you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schemas and diagrams.
- - QCAD is the most popular Linux alternative to SetCAD.
- - QCAD is the most popular free alternative to SetCAD.
ActCAD is a 2D & 3D CAD software with the functionality of the industry leaders. We offer two product options:
- ActCAD Standard for 2D Drafting Power Users
Software that allows you to create an almost complete design of a building and all installations in one environment. Lots of automation, precision tools, merging documents, collision analysis, in program rendering, 3D, IFC, and much more.
ArCADia BIM Features
95% of machine shops around the world spend every day in the creation of G code for everyday workpieces … not airfoils and dies.
- - KipwareT is the most popular SaaS alternative to SetCAD.
IGiS CAD is a powerful 2D drafting and 3D modeling software for professionals to design. plan, execute and analyze their projects with precision. It can be used in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Mechanical, Urban Planning, and many more.
For more than 30 years, we have been producing solutions for the needs of professionals from different professional disciplines. With the agile software development philosophy, we aim to develop continuously in line with user needs and expectations.
NetCAD GIS Features