WeTransfer is a service to send big or small files from A to B.
- - WeTransfer is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to SENDfiles.net.
- - WeTransfer is the most popular free alternative to SENDfiles.net.
A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- - Send Anywhere is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to SENDfiles.net.
Tresorit Send brings secure file sharing to your fingertips. Encrypted sharing with links helps to replace attachments and unreliable file transfer sites.
Tresorit Send Features
File transfer of any size and any type. Wireless fire transfer, no need of internet mobile data. Transfer speed 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Simple UI and easy unlimited data transfer.
Ufile.io is a file sharing service, upload files without limits, securely & anonymously.
Streaming peer-to-peer file transfers from within the browser. No registration required.Discontinued
no updates since 2016
With MyAirBridge.com, you can quickly, reliably, and securely send or share your data around the world. The service is free for individual transfers up to 20 GB in size. Need faster speeds for your transfers, extended expiration periods, password-protected transfers, shared team...
Orzeszek Transfer is a simple file transfer utility that allows you to send larger files to anyone with a web browser without using buggy IM file transfers.
- - Orzeszek Transfer is the most popular Open Source alternative to SENDfiles.net.
TransferBigFiles.com allows computer users to send large files to anyone. Videos, pictures, documents or any other file that is too large to send as an email attachment can be sent through TransferBigFiles.com
Large file delivery and service for digital media producers and creatives. File receiving, media previews, client feedback and tracking.
- - Digital Pigeon is the most popular commercial alternative to SENDfiles.net.
Digital Pigeon Features
Share files in an easy way. One, two, three and its Sent!
- Browse to the file of your choosing using the browse button (max 2 GB)
- Enter the recipient email address
- Click the button "Upload" to finish.