Every conversation you have, file you share, and message you send is cryptographically secure.
Encryption is a business imperative. Protect your ideas, intellectual property and trade secrets with Semaphor. Until now, there's never been a mainstream product that brings you usability, convenience, and security.
Think of this as a private alternative to Slack and Hipchat. We build all of our products with Zero Knowledge privacy. This means we know nothing about your data (even metadata) and everything stored on our servers is in blocks of cipher text. We store nothing in plaintext data and couldn't access anything of yours even if we wanted to. This is what sets us apart from the other hosted collaboration tools and chat applications on the market.... More Info »
- Reviewable source code
- Decrease the amount of email with all of your communications in one, secure place
- Increase productivity and focus by thoughtfully organizing your work by project via #Channels
- Admin can easily set and enforce policy
- Affordable and simple pricing ($9 per use/per month)
- User verification through each person's unique public encryption key - or Contact Card - and your web of trust
- On every screen and OS, with native offline mode
- Built for enterprise with deployability and flexibility, with the ability to scale instantly with AD / LDAP integration; Manage your employees straight out of the application, no need for a VM or separate management console (except with on-premise); Set key escrow; Deploy on-premise for added control
- Everyone in your organization wins - IT, leadership and your employees
- Read the encryption white paper
- We've completely eliminated passwords in Semaphor, generating a unique public encryption key for each person at signup
We aren't slack about privacy, and neither are our customers. We believe privacy is the best security, and have been demonstrating this to our loyal customers for over a decade.
Your ideas matter. Protect them.