AN EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE TOOL THAT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
Scalar is much more than a calculator. Scalar is a powerful math engine and math scripting language, that combines the simplicity of standard tools with the flexibility of scripting. Thanks to Scalar, defining arguments and functions, as well as using them in subsequent calculations, has never been easier. You will see it shortly after getting familiar with available screens and options. More Info »
- Standard & Advanced Scientific Calculator
- Re-usage of previous calculations, just reference a constant that was created for your convenience
- User defined arguments, as simple as x = 2
- User defined functions, as simple as f(x) = x^2, f(x,y,…)=2*x+y…
- User defined random variables, as simple as rand X = rNor(0,1)+1
- Beautiful function graphs, set variables, range, expression, interact with the chart!
- Scripting, personalize and automate you work!
- Rich set of examples built-in in the app!
- Work saving and results sharing
THE DEFINITION OF USER ELEMENTS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
Using Scalar you can easily create user elements, below are examples of the natural mathematical syntax:
scalar> x = 2
scalar> y = 2 * x
e1 = 4.0
scalar> x = 3
e2 = 6.0
THERE IS NO NEED TO SAVE THE RESULTS, SCALAR CARES ABOUT IT!
There is no need to save the results in memory to refer to them later. In Scalar, each result is assigned to an automatically created constant, see example:
scalar> 2 + 3
e1 = 5.0
scalar> 4 + 6
e2 = 10.0
scalar> e1 + e2
e3 = 15.0
USER FUNCTIONS GIVE HUGE POSSIBILITIES OF PERSONALIZATION!
Defining user functions is just as simple as writing a formula
scalar> f (x, y) = sqrt (x ^ 2 + y ^ 2)
scalar> f (3,4)
e1 = 5.0
SCALAR WAS CREATED BY A MATHEMATICIAN, THEREFORE IT HAS BUILT-IN SUMMATION AND PRODUCT OPERATORS!
Scalar also supports summation and product operators, for example the number of prime numbers in the range of 2 to 1000
scalar> sum (i, 2, 10000, ispr (i))
e1 = 1229.0