AIDA64 is a system information, diagnostics, and auditing application developed by FinalWire Ltd., that runs on Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Tizen operating systems. It displays detailed information on the components of a computer.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular Windows, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to s-tui.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular commercial alternative to s-tui.
Hardinfo is a system information and benchmark tool for Linux. It shows detailed system info, including hardware, environment, and kernel. It can use lm_sensors and ACPI for temperature and battery information. It also has four CPU banchmarks and two FPU benchmarks.
- - Hardinfo is the most popular Linux alternative to s-tui.
- - Hardinfo is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to s-tui.
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.5.1, released in April 2009, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
Psensor is a graphical hardware temperature monitor for Linux. It can monitor the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors), the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl), the temperature of ATI/AMD GPUs, the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives...
Intel® Power Gadget is a software-based power estimation tool enabled for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors or newer. It provides real-time processor package power information in watts using energy counters.
- - Intel® Power Gadget is the most popular Mac alternative to s-tui.
Linpack is a benchmark and the most aggressive stress testing software available today. Best used to test stability of overclocked PCs. Linpack tends to crash unstable PCs in a shorter period of time compared to other stress testing applications.