The most popular alternative is NexusFont, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to RightFont so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RightFont alternatives are FontBase (Freemium), Font Manager (Free, Open Source), Typeface 2 (Paid) and SkyFonts (Free).
- Nexus Font is a font manager for Windows . If you have many fonts and you need to choose fonts you want, this program is for you. You can compare many fonts at once.
- FontBase is a blazing fast, beautiful and free font manager for professional designers. All the features of a paid font manager — for free. Works with thousands of fonts on every platform.
- Font Manager is intended to provide a way for average users to easily manage desktop fonts, without having to resort to command line tools or editing configuration files by hand.
- Typeface is a wonderful font manager for macOS that helps you pick the perfect type for your designs. A minimal interface and total focus on your fonts makes browsing your collection exciting and easy.
- The simplest way to try, install, and manage fonts.
- FontExpert Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties.
- MainType is a powerful but easy to use font manager and font viewer for Windows, that takes the frustration out of managing your fonts.
- FontViewOK creates a quick visual overview of any 2 fonts for comparison.Change font formats in the comparison window.Enter your own text for comparison.
- We are proud to have teamed up with Google to offer desktop versions of their popular Google Fonts free of charge.
- Manage all of your fonts from one source, no matter how many you have—including your system fonts, purchased fonts, fonts synced from Adobe Typekit, Google Fonts, and more.