Raise Data Recovery is designed to help you efficiently restore your lost, formatted or accidentally deleted files from various data storage media: a hard drive of your PC or laptop, external hard drive, thumb drive, memory card of your smartphone, tablet or digital camera, RAID system and many others. While employing extremely powerful mechanisms, similar to those used in professional series, the software is simple enough for anyone to use without spending ages to come to grips with it.
Its clear, simple, and intuitive wizard-driven interface allows you to perform DIY data recovery in a few minutes even after malware attacks, software bugs, system failures and logical errors caused by hardware damage, leaving all that extremely confusing technicalities behind. Now you can save your time and effort for more enjoyable things!
The software versions are available for Windows, Linux as well as macOS file systems: the recovery techniques are automatically selected in correspondence with the peculiarities of each specific file system. The program works in a safe read-only mode, without performing any changes or risky repairs to your original data, which always remains safe. Moreover, an instant search function makes it really easy to find the lost files, while quick file preview helps you to ensure that you're recovering the exactly right data.
Raise Data Recovery features:
• highly effective data recovery from Windows (FAT/FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS), macOS (APFS, HFS+, ExFAT, UFS) and Linux (Ext2 to Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS) file systems;
• basic support of RAID systems;
• straightforward and easy-to-use interface;
• hints and tips to guide you through the recovery process;
• fast and efficient search for lost data;
• all-in-one-click file recovery;
• built-in file preview;
• numerous file name encodings support.
... More Info »