Rainlendar Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Rainlendar for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Calendar Lock PEA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rainlendar and 19 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Rainlendar are MineTime (Free), VueMinder Calendar (Freemium), UKs Kalender (Free) and BORG Calendar (Free, Open Source).
- Password Encrypted Calendar: Calendar Lock PEA- Displays iCalendars that are plaintext only in RAM, but otherwise always encrypted on the device.
- MineTime is a free, modern and multi-platform calendar application. It connects to several calendar providers (including Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com) and provide advanced scheduling features powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- Take control of your schedule and get reminded wherever and however you want.
- This program helps you organizing your dates and tasks and reminds you of upcoming events.
- BORG is a combination calendar and task tracking system. The calendar supports all sorts of appointments and also a simple todo list.
- A wifi connected wall display for your photos, calendar, news, weather and to-do.
- GMinder is a reminder program that waits in your system tray and alerts you when you have an upcoming Google Calendar event.
- Keep a nice, transparent calender on the desktop. Double-click on a day to enter a description.
- DeskTask connects to Microsoft Outlook and displays your calendar and task items on the desktop.
- Holiline Reminder is both an event reminder and a calendar.