QwickUp AlternativesDictionaries and other similar apps like QwickUp
Google Translate is a free online translation service that can instantly translate text and web pages between over 50 languages.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Google Translate is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to QwickUp.
- - Google Translate is the most popular free alternative to QwickUp.
Google Translate Features
- Text to SpeechGoogle Translate allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Google Translate without registration.
- Language DetectionGoogle Translate detects the entered language automatically without you having to specify it.
- Website TranslationGoogle Translate uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Works OfflineGoogle Translate can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Built-in DictionaryGoogle Translate has a built-in dictionary where you can look up broader definitions of words.
- SynonymsGoogle Translate offers you alternatives to words or expressions that have similar meanings.
GoldenDict is an open-source dictionary program for PC computers that gives translations of words and phrases for different languages. It allows use of several popular dictionary file formats simultaneously.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to QwickUp.
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Open Source alternative to QwickUp.
Wiktionary is a multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages. Unlike standard dictionaries, it is written collaboratively by volunteers, dubbed "Wiktionarians", using wiki software, allowing articles to be changed by...Suggest and vote on features
dict.cc is not only an online dictionary translating from English and German to 21 languages. Its an attempt to create a platform where users from all over the world can share their knowledge in the field of translations.Suggest and vote on features
- Works Offlinedict.cc can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Text to Speechdict.cc allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- Crowdsourceddict.cc uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Website Translationdict.cc uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
WordReference is a free online Oxford dictionaries for Spanish, French, Italian, German and more.
Free online dictionary, thesaurus, spanish-english and medical dictionaries, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and many more high-quality Merriam-Webster language resources.
The free Dictionary.com app delivers content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including nearly a million words and definitions and 90,000 synonyms and antonyms. No internet required!
Lingoes is an easy and intuitive dictionary and text translation software. It offers lookup dictionaries, full text translation, capture word on screen, translate selected text and pronunciation of words. Lingoes sits in the system tray and becomes ones pop-up dictionary and the.Suggest and vote on features
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v2.9.2, released in August 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Google's dictionary extension on Google Chrome. With it, you can double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble, or search the complete definition of any word or phrase using the address bar dictionary.Suggest and vote on features
Google Dictionary Features
WordWeb is an international English dictionary and thesaurus program for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android and Mac OS X. Available for download online, the program is partly based on the WordNet database.Suggest and vote on features
Artha is a handy thesaurus based on WordNet with distinct features like global hotkey look-up, passive desktop notifications, regular expression based search, etc.. Artha may be used as a free open-source replacement to the proprietary WordWeb Pro.Suggest and vote on features
Your Mac also comes with a versatile Dictionary application. It also includes to other reference libraries such as thesaurus, Apple glossary, and Wikipedia. With it, you can find definitions, learn of the word's origin, find synonyms and antonyms, or get encyclopedic...Suggest and vote on features
Apple Dictionary Features