pyExifToolGUI is described as 'pyExifToolGui is a graphical frontend for the open source command line tool exiftool by Phil Harvey' and is an app in the Photos & Graphics category. There are more than 10 alternatives to pyExifToolGUI for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, ExifTool, Thunderbird and Opera. The best alternative is ExifTool, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like pyExifToolGUI are Metadata++ (Free), ExifToolGUI (Free), Namexif (Free) and Exif Pilot (Free Personal).
- 11 alternatives
- ExifTool is a platform-independent Perl library plus a command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files.
- Free • Open Source
- Metadata++ 1.07 .5 (freeware)
Windows 10 Support
Metadata++ works seamlessly with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Namexif is a free software to rename photos by date and time based on EXIF.
- Exif Pilot is a Free EXIF Editor that allows you to manipulate META data within image files.
* View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Free Personal
- PhotoME is a powerful tool to show and edit the meta data of image files.
- Internet Explorer
- shootShifter helps to redate and rename complete folders of images based on the EXIF-data or finder-dates.
- Free EXIF Eraser is a free lightweight software that allows you to easily and effectively delete entire EXIF/IPTC/XMP information from image files.
- Edit image EXIF and IPTC metadata on the Mac.
The easiest and the simplest way. Edit multiple files at once.
- Pic2Map is an online EXIF data viewer with GPS coordinates support which allows you to locate and view your digital camera or smartphone photos on Google Maps.