Proxie AlternativesHTTP(S) Debuggers and other similar apps like Proxie
Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing data.
- - Fiddler is the most popular Windows alternative to Proxie.
- - Fiddler is the most popular free alternative to Proxie.
mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly. It also features mitmdump, a commandline tool that provides a tcpdump-like interface for saving, viewing and...
- - mitmproxy is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Proxie.
- - mitmproxy is the most popular Open Source alternative to Proxie.
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
- - Charles is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Proxie.
- - Charles is the most popular commercial alternative to Proxie.
HTTP Toolkit is a beautiful, cross-platform & open-source HTTP(S) debugging proxy, analyzer & client, with built-in support for modern tools from Docker to Android to GraphQL.
- - HTTP Toolkit is the most popular Web-based alternative to Proxie.
HTTP Toolkit Features
Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains.
Proxy.app is the perfect tool for debugging and analysing both HTTP requests and responses and modify data in transit. It can be used to debug hard problems while doing web development or as a penetration testing tool during security assessments.