The most popular alternative is GNU Health, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to PrognoCIS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PrognoCIS alternatives are OpenMRS (Free, Open Source), OpenEMR (Free, Open Source), drchrono (Free) and Castor EDC (Freemium).
- GNU Health is a Free/Libre project for health practitioners, health institutions and governments.
- OpenMRS is a community-developed, open source, enterprise electronic medical record system platform.
- OpenEMR is a Free and Open Source electronic health records and medical practice management application.
- An EHR built for your specialty:
- Castor offers you a user-friendly and fully featured application for electronic data collection. It's developed by researchers for researchers and will definitely meet your needs.
- CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services.
- MedicsDocAssistant Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR) is 2011/2012 ONC-ATCB Certified as a Complete EHR, helping eligible professionals obtain the maximum Stimulus Act incentives...
- Cloud-based practice management, EHR, and medical billing solutions designed for your small practice. Affordable. Easy-to-use. Secure.
- Prime Suite EHR and practice management (PM) system, combines powerful clinical, financial and analytics technology with customizable features so providers and administrators can document encounters, bill and report the way that works best for them.
- Web-based medical practice management software, medical billing software, electronic health records (EHR), and medical scheduling software as a service that enables HIPAA compliance.