ProcrastiTracker AlternativesTime Tracking Tools and other similar apps like ProcrastiTracker
Track how you spend time on your devices. Simple (yet powerful), extensible, no third parties.
- - ActivityWatch is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
- - ActivityWatch is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
Comments about ActivityWatch as a Alternative to ProcrastiTracker
Can be used on mobile, has more visualization options, more readable data format0
ActivityWatch is more platform independent and its development is somewhat more active. Function-wise they are similar, but ProcrastiTracker is Windows only. For Windows users one could probably use any one of these.0
Web-based time management tool that tracks the activities and duration of a user's computer usage.
- - RescueTime is the most popular Web-based alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
- - RescueTime is the most popular commercial alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
DeskTime is a real-time online time tracking software that analyzes productivity. It is the only fully automatic time tracking software where you can measure productivity and effectiveness.
- - DeskTime is the most popular iPhone alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
The easiest way to track your time - effortless, reliable and in real-time. Understand and improve how you work and increase your productivity!
timeBuzzer helps people record their time across projects in real time with the help of a PHYSICAL button.
- - timeBuzzer is the most popular SaaS alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
Furtherance is a time tracking app. It allows you to track time spent on different activities without worrying about your data being captured and sold.
- - Furtherance is the most popular iPad alternative to ProcrastiTracker.
Mac time tracking automation: freelance project tracking, timesheets, invoicing & productivity feedback
Y-Productive is a productivity management app that helps to keep your work and distractions under control.
Keep track of your time like never before by using Klok’s familiar calendar-like display. And at only $19.99 USD how much lost time does it have to save to make up for its cost? Still not sure, download the free version by clicking “Install Now” below.
SaveMyTime logs online and offline activities. It takes advantage of nasty habit humans have – we unlock our phones about 120 times a day, every few minutes. SaveMyTime replaces standard lock screen and ask “What have you been doing since you last checked your phone?
Timenaut looks for active programs in your computer to see what you are focusing on. This way you don't need to worry about remembering to press any buttons before starting your work, everything is done for you.