Furtherance is a time tracking app. It allows you to track time spent on different activities without worrying about your data being captured and sold.
- Freemium • Open Source
- Time Tracking Tool
- Pomodoro Timer
What is Furtherance?
Furtherance is a time tracking app written in Rust with GTK 4. It allows you to track time spent on different activities without worrying about your data being captured and sold.
- Tasks are saved in a database with an unlimited capacity. It can be backed up for security and portability.
- Tasks are grouped by name and date.
- Tasks can be edited after they are created (name, time, and date).
- Settings to customize the view and defaults to your liking.
- Features can be added! Just open an issue.
- 143 Stars
- 16 Forks
- 18 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Time Tracking
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on Furtherance
- Tegonal added Furtherance as alternative(s) to Lasius
- rickykresslein edited Furtherance
- einabyss added Privacy focused as a feature to Furtheranceei
Simple, efficient time-tracking app that does not require creating a login.