Improve focus and increase your productivity by listening to different sounds. Or allows you to fall asleep in a noisy environment.
- - Blanket is the most popular Linux alternative to PlayNoise.
- - Blanket is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PlayNoise.
Ambient sounds to wash away distraction.
- - A Soft Murmur is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to PlayNoise.
Rainy Mood is a mobile rain experience to help you sleep, study, and relax. The new Rainy Mood app has four fully-customizable rain scenes -- Classic, Ocean, Countryside, and Café. With stunning HD/48kHz 3D audio and algorithmic randomizer, your brain will naturally relax...
Rainy Mood Features
SoundAura is an open source ambient sound app. It does not include any audio tracks to save on download size, but allows users to add local files from their device and play any (reasonable) number of them concurrently, with individual volume controls for each track.
Want to stay focused on your work and study? Suffer from insomnia and eager for a better sleep? Want to get rid of the stressful routine, rest in calmness and peace? Tide will be your best companion. Since 2016, Tide has already helped tens of millions of our users stay focused...
Tide (by Moreless) Features
Feeling that the noise of the big city is too much for you to bear? Just turn on the sound and allow yourself to become engulfed in the tranquil sounds of nature. Whether you wish to feel as if you’re sitting near a fireplace under a cozy blanket, or that you’re meditating on a...
- - Noizio is the most popular Mac alternative to PlayNoise.
- - Noizio is the most popular commercial alternative to PlayNoise.
Mix the relaxing sounds and create your own favorite mixes for relaxation, sleeping or concentration.
Relaxio White Noise Generator Features