The most popular alternative is Pocket, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Pistashio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pistashio alternatives are Firefox Sync (Free, Open Source), Diigo (Freemium), Instapaper (Freemium) and Pinboard (Paid).
- Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest.
- Lets you sync your data and preferences (such as your bookmarks, history, passwords, open tabs and installed add-ons) across all your devices. It's free to use. .
- Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
- Instapaper is a simple tool to save web pages for reading later. To save web pages for later offline reading: go to Instapaper.
- Pinboard is a personal archive for things you find online and don't want to forget.
- Google Bookmarks is a free online bookmark storage service, available to Google Account holders.
- Shaarli is a minimalist link sharing software you can install on your own website.
- Historious saves a copy of web pages you bookmark, so that you can find pages youve bookmarked easily without needing to add words as tags which are already in the page text.
- BibSonomy is a system for sharing bookmarks and lists of literature (BibTex format).
- SemanticScuttle is a self-hosted and web-based social bookmarking tool experimenting with new features like structured tags and collaborative descriptions of tags.