The most popular alternative is Pocket, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to SemanticScuttle so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SemanticScuttle alternatives are Diigo (Freemium), Pinboard (Paid), Google Bookmarks (Free) and Shaarli (Free, Open Source).
- Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest.
- Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
- Pinboard is a personal archive for things you find online and don't want to forget.
- Google Bookmarks is a free online bookmark storage service, available to Google Account holders.
- Shaarli is a minimalist link sharing software you can install on your own website.
- Lobsters is a computing-focused community centered around link aggregation and discussion, launched on July 3rd, 2012.
- BibSonomy is a system for sharing bookmarks and lists of literature (BibTex format).
- Pinry is a private, self-hosted, Pinterest inspired by Wookmark and built on top of Django.
- A powerful command-line bookmark manager.
- Brancher lets you explore, manage and share your browser history in a totally new visual way. Visualize your web-surfing experience as a tree. Forget all problems you experienced with browser history!.