PhotoSweeper helps photographers get rid of tones similar photos on OS X.
PhotoSweeper lets you:
• Compare photos to find similar/duplicate photos using one of 6 different methods
• Add photos from your iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC libraries as well as photos from your Mac
• Fast select photos for removal in each group of duplicates
• Adjust rules which duplicate photos are removed: with small or large image sizes, JPEGs or RAWs, with later or earlier capture dates, etc.
• Preview photos with metadata details before moving to Trash ... More Info »
• Easy to find photos
Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media window.
• Flexible comparison settings
Use 6 different methods to find similar or duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.
PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast at comparing large number of photos. Using efficient caches allows you to make the next comparison much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a matching level of similarity.
• Easy to manage photos
Review results in "Face-to-Face" or "Groups" mode. Put photos into a virtual container, "Box". Delete, move, or copy photos from the Box. Bulk rename photos while copying or moving.
• Great photo browsing
PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features as: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing paths, ratings, labels, etc. The "Image Info" panel shows more detailed information, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC, etc.).